OSC Publicizes New and Free SME Institute Webinars
OSC | Launch | Jan 16, 2023
The Ontario Securities Fee (OSC) at this time introduced a brand new lineup of free webinars for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The webinars are provided by means of the ‘OSC SME Institute’ which helps small companies perceive and navigate the necessities of being or turning into a public firm in Ontario.
- Overview: The brand new webinars present a chance for issuers and their advisors to listen to immediately from employees with steerage to help them in assembly their steady disclosure reporting obligations and on varied prospectus initiatives designed to cut back regulatory burden for reporting issuers. Individuals can even have a chance to work together with employees in the course of the Query & Reply portion of the webinar.
- Key matters lined within the webinars will embody:
- Non-GAAP and different monetary measures disclosure
- Overly promotional disclosure (together with greenwashing)
- Ahead-looking info disclosure expectations
- Monetary reporting and disclosure expectations throughout financial uncertainty
- Administration Dialogue and Evaluation and prospectus submitting widespread deficiencies
- A refresher on prospectus exemptions together with new non permanent exemptions.
- Upcoming: For full particulars on the webinars and to register, go to the SME Institute calendar on the OSC web site. For questions associated to course content material and registration, please contact SMEInstitute@osc.gov.on.ca.
- On-demand: Archived replays of the webinars can even be out there on the OSC’s web site and YouTube channel . Earlier archived webinars embody financing choices for SMEs
The Nationwide Crowdfunding & Fintech Affiliation (NCFA Canada) is a monetary innovation ecosystem that gives training, market intelligence, trade stewardship, networking and funding alternatives and providers to 1000’s of group members and works carefully with trade, authorities, companions and associates to create a vibrant and revolutionary fintech and funding trade in Canada. Decentralized and distributed, NCFA is engaged with international stakeholders and helps incubate initiatives and funding in fintech, various finance, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer finance, funds, digital belongings and tokens, blockchain, cryptocurrency, regtech, and insurtech sectors. Be a part of Canada’s Fintech & Funding Neighborhood at this time FREE! Or turn out to be a contributing member and get perks. For extra info, please go to: www.ncfacanada.org